Page 90

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 90

Post by Alexandr Korol »

saucers, that where we live there is a certain computer matrix, also technology. And everyone will believe it and everyone will be happy. This is a perfect story, digestible for the mind to understand. If it were to be announced on all the tele- visions now, sooner or later people would agree. So it’s like everything is logical. And they agree with it.

But then I tell him, he is my reader, but it’s not really like that, that in fact I don’t have any ‘in the future’, everything is still done by the mind, and it’s all artificial intelligence anyway, so it’s still all a machine, the programme we live in, it does everything. And I am also part of this programme. And there is nothing beyond this programme. There is only an illusion in which people have lived and matured. They will move on to a new era where there will be more interesting illusions, but it is still an illusion. Furthermore, when they have passed through this illusion, something new will be revealed and I will see the new era from beginning to end. I have seen this new, new era, can you imagine? I mean, not the future of the next ten years, but a new era. And so now humanity is going to move into a new era, you know? Where there’s a time machine, there’s Spirit, and that’s where these flying saucers come from: the time machine. And all of humanity will go all the way, all the way through this era, to technology to create this artificial intelligence of robots and time machines – that’s all the second era, and we’re living the first era now. This will be in the second era, and only at the end of the second era will something new be revealed. So that’s the way it is. It’s very interesting. What’s my point? I mean that everything is still going on, you don’t have to worry, you don’t have to be afraid of wars and so on. There’s a whole alternative history ahead of us.

And to make you understand that, imagine for some people, even if some information is revealed and all the religious people go “Oh! The Bible is deciphered” or “Oh! Here is the Chosen One”. Actually it’s nothing because it turns out that there is this programme that we live in and it’s faking all these scenarios. It created all these events and it controlled almost my entire life, so I wrote the story of what happened to me in two volumes. And it wrote it through me, in my name. And all the people who are going to react in any way, who are going to support me, and what the restructuring will be all over the world – it will all be