Page 95

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 95

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I don’t understand day or night or what time it is. And it’s like when you have a cold, COVID, I don’t know, or poisoning, it’s like a fog. You can’t even think straight. It’s like you’re completely out of it, but I’m not sick. And it’s been like that for 24 hours. And just like then, I lie down in bed, I lie down, just like now. I’ve been lying down for 24 hours and it’s like something is happening, like I’m being irradiated by something. I feel energy all over my body like something is happening and I feel a state of heat or cold or my bones feel like they are break- ing or my muscles feel like they are not muscles or there is no strength or it is too light or it is too heavy. I can’t even describe what’s going on; I mean, it’s incomprehensible. And what is it? Who is doing this? Why is this happening? What’s happening to me? How is it changing? As I understand it, I got it when I was communicating with people and it turned out that three people in a row had questions about the matrix, the Spirit and God. I felt that when I started to answer this subject in dialogue, that is, when you are in the subject, it is one thing, but when you are in dialogue, it is stronger. If I were to sit with a friend and tell him this, and he were to ask about it, it would be as if the “cosmos” were a thou- sand times stronger. And after three meetings in a row, I was hooked. When the online meetings were over, I looked up, but I didn’t know where I was. I’m in my flat, but I don’t recognise it. I look around, it looks like my flat, but something isn’t right. And it’s not clear how much time has passed and whether it’s day or night. Something happened, and in this state I went outside to a restaurant. It’s as if I weren’t here. It’s like when it’s 39 degrees and you go outside, that’s the state you’re in. And I came back home in the same state, and it’s been like that for 24 hours.

And now I am reading, studying, looking at pictures of all the Chinese traditions. Why the New Year is celebrated at this time, why the year will be a green dragon, a wooden dragon and so on. These hints that the messenger gave me then, maybe these hints will be useful somehow. She told me about these Chinese lions, that I should study why they are like that and why there are two of them.

And for some reason she asked me to pay attention to them. I don’t know what the clue is, maybe she was warning me, maybe she was just hinting at Chinese New Year, I don’t know.