Page 97

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 97

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: By analogy with the rainbow and white light, there are different frequencies and there is one frequency “Alternative History” which is made up of all frequencies, if I understood correctly. Then why is it necessary to switch between frequencies if this frequency is “all-inclusive”?

It’s the same as asking, “What’s the point of it all?” I’ve had readers say to me, “Alexandr, why do we need to evolve at all when God Almighty could have evolved us all when He created us? What’s the point of it all?” Why make everything colourfull? Why fish, dogs and birds? It’s a matrix. It works; generally it exists in such a unfolded form. It arranges everything this way. Everything gets a different representation, but the essence is the same. The sides are just different. And as I told you before, all this is confirmed.
Let’s imagine a cube. Imagine that people from the West look at this cube and see only one side and say that it is blue, even though they only see the blue side. And on the other side, from the East, they look at the cube and say it’s red. They all argue with each other and I confirm that they are right and I explain to them that not all cubes are red and not all cubes are blue. They don’t understand. It’s as if they have the attitude that if everyone sees one side of their colour, then it must be the whole club. And I say, “Why do you think that? Why can’t all sides be different colours? There is nothing that contradicts some laws of physics. And everybody can see this cube from all sides. In the Bible, when I was deciphering John the Baptist, I said that it feels like the same event is repeated, but from different angles and perspectives, as if the essence is the same.

It’s just that the angles are different and I perceive the information in the same way. And you ask a question that’s so incomprehensible: “Why other frequencies and switching if everything is switched on this frequency? What do you mean? I don’t understand, and you probably didn’t phrase the question correctly. Please understand, on this frequency there is only God. And everybody connects to that frequency. And of course, when you get to frequency eight, you don’t need all the other frequencies. That makes sense. But society still lives in a decomposed matrix, so one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, metaphorically speaking, right? There are these tonalities, there are variations of time, and it’s all people who are all different; they’re all searching for themselves and they’re