Page 99

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 99

Post by Alexandr Korol »

all at different stages. And the basic light, where does it all come from? It is one and everyone has to come to that light. To become something like that.
I don’t understand the question. What do you mean? You mean, why do you need to know all the frequencies now that you have received one percent of the alternative history from me? Is that what you mean? Do you not need to know anything about the world now? You don’t need to be educated; you don’t need to have a pure, open heart? So you’ve learned the alternative history faster and more than I have, and you’ve become God? Is that what you’re saying? Is that why you don’t need frequencies? I understand that you have asked something in your illusion and in your mind. Here I have shown you how I see it from the outside. And now you see it through my eyes. Or rather, you see it with my eyes, you hear it with your ears, and you realise that the question is nonsense.

Question: The direction of the ray of reflected sunlight depends on the angle at which the sun is shining, for example on the dome of a temple. You wrote that in places of power, the point where energy emanates – is the place, it is now in the other point.

I don’t know that. I mean, Big Alexander say about the points moving. He said that and I didn’t say that. That’s one thing. The other thing is that I really approached St Isaac’s Cathedral and I did not feel anything inside, but across the street I did. That’s true. How that can happen, I don’t know. I don’t know what it is. The fact that every city and every country influences you, apart from the fact that you all have different souls, is also influenced by where you are. It’s cumulative together. In each country the projection is from a different degree, from a different angle, and also shines differently depending on the time of year. That’s true. If you move around the world in this way and spend two months in one place and two months in another, you will be amazed. You will feel everything more acutely: yourself and the world, everything around you, and the feeling inside you and the perception of everything. Well, the perspectives will change. If you do not know how to change the angles yourself, you can do it physically on planet Earth. That is to go first to one continent, then to the third, then to the fourth. You can do it that way. It takes at least two months to stay somewhere so that you can change, because many people are already in their comfort zone, with their relatives in contact, with the telephone, with their cigarettes.