Page 102

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 102

Post by Alexandr Korol »

So what does he think? The next day he doesn’t think about it. And that’s prob- ably the way it is with people. People have yet to realise that you have to be switched on all the time; you have to read it every day to be switched on.

When you are in the household or on material vibrations, you become human and all the miracles fly away. You even forget the alternative history. You re- member it with your mind, but you don’t remember the angle of other perceptions or illumination. Everything is three-dimensional, so you don’t remember it. And when you get into it, as I am starting to remember now, the perception of everything around you changes, including the lighting and the angle of perception.

Someone asked me yesterday how I’m doing at the moment: is it difficult to switch to “cosmos” or vice versa in society? I said, “I have no control over that at all. And what, as before, I gave this example. I want you to fixate on that too. Before, when I was, let’s say, closed, when I was in society, with the mind, where you live on somebody’s frequency, let’s say the 7-7-7 frequency, then when you come into contact with the “cosmos”, it is difficult for you to go into that “cosmos”. You dive into it; you have done everything for it, but then it immediately switches you back. So if you don’t support it, if you don’t nourish it, you fall back into this frequency of 7-7-7, because it’s like it’s the main frequency, you’re connected to it, you’re attached to it and you can’t get rid of it. And even if you want to be penetrated by some film or some music, so that it is all three-dimensional, so that you are connected to the purity that is in the film, then you should first get away from the frequency 7-7-7, that is, disconnect. Go to the “corridor”, to “zero”, and then immerse yourself in some music or film.
And there’s another story. When you are living, but you don’t have this 7-7-7 world, you are living specifically in “zero”. You are not living in society on some frequency that you are attached to and temporarily disconnecting from it and going into spirituality, but you are always in spirituality. And every moment that you stand in a queue, go to the shower, sit on the potty, without any rituals, you are immediately ‘zero’ because you are ‘zero’. That’s your basic becoming, that’s when your spiritual frequency is more prioritised in you. And when you meet someone, you are immediately on their frequency, let’s say 5-5-5.