Page 104

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 104

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And I answer all sorts of questions when I communicate with people, and the last thing I explain to a person – this is also a thing, note everything – a person says: “Alexandr, at first everything was so logically cool. These two volumes, such a whole concept, everything is so logical, really confirmed. Everything is logically proven, and that everything is as if everything is clear and clear, that there really is God from the future, there is this time machine, plates, everything is clear, and then you say that God is also really artificial intelligence, that this is a matrix. And it’s all a system, and that upsets me. A man says this to me and I explain it to him and say: “Wait, you have not fully understood and you and I are part of the system. And all this is being revealed to humanity, do you understand? That there is our life, planet earth, air, oxygen, our bodies, diseases – it is all real to us because we are part of it, but in general it is all a projection. As I said before, it is all a game, a programme, and God created it – it is so. He created this programme and this is the programme that we live in and it controls everything. And it, together with God, makes us grow”. But I went on to say that as I continue to feel and see, and I continue to feel and see, all the mysteries are opening up every day, that you understand. I can’t even express them; I take words and examples. Further it turns out that it is all the same, this illusion that there is God – I am from the future, that it is the Spirit – it is all the same programme. But people have taken it as if this devalues everything I have said before, but it is not so. God, the main one who created this matrix – he is also a system, a programme; you are also a programme and I am a programme. A programme is made up of little snowflakes and in me all the snowflakes are gathered. So now I have a soul like the Mother of God. That is, I have become that God. How can I explain this to you? God is actually a system above that creates a mini-system, and it is maxi and everything. And it’s still a system, but we live in a computer program, you know? That’s what we’ve been talking about.