Page 121

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 121

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: It is unclear and complicated to imagine how people exist simultaneously on the planet in the past, present and future. All events of all ages and all times are happening simultaneously on the same planet. Mystic-Old-Man mentioned that there is a copy of our planet. You wrote that all the other planets are one, divided into others. You also said something about mirrors and different layers. I understand that this is an explanation for the fact that we are all here at the same time. But I don’t understand how time fits into this concept. Could you please explain a little more about time and space?

The only thing you’ve got wrong is that there is this fractality. What is fractality? It’s like a spiral. And there is a little spiral and there is a big spiral. A spiral is all turns, like steps. And it’s as if, if you look at it from one side, it’s all in one place, and from the other side it’s as if there are different levels, so frequencies. And it’s like, you know, all these matrices, it’s all one and the same matrix, but it’s like it’s growing and unfolding, like one and the same snowflake, but it just keeps growing like this. The “Burning Bush” that I did can go on forever, you know? And that is the way the world works.
But now on. You are trying to connect the real future or past with this past and future, which is actually different. How can I explain this to you? You realise that now you see a person making chairs, but with a very old design. Like, it’s not fashionable anymore, right? Or you see someone making chairs that are super trendy and modern, and you’re just shocked. That’s how it is. So it turns out that there is a guy who is connected to a time. We still have it here. And there’s a guy who’s connected to modern times. And he does this and that. And there are also people who are connected to the old time, time is frequencies, the old frequencies. They choose long hair like Alyona in fairy tales and carpets on the wall. And there are those who choose some kind of high technology. These frequencies of the future and the past are time. But time is here, it is like this. But there’s an- other time, and you all want to put it all together. Do you all think that the flying saucers that will be built in Karelia in the future, with skyscrapers, are there now? No, they’re not there now. They have them, yes, but we don’t have them yet. This is a different time. The analogue is the same, I mean, the essence, you know? I mean, there’s still someone above and someone below. But who’s up and who’s down now? In your school, in your garden and on our planet Earth, right?