Page 125

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 125

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: Do you think this could be a test to see if you can do everything now? To see if you can do everything you want to do or not. Or if not, what makes you sure that you really can do everything?

I haven’t made up my mind yet. That’s the reason. Because we understand everything now, and here I am, such an example for you. I’m just the first one to pave this road, the road through the wilderness. And I am still growing and evolving. I think the matrix within me is still evolving, and it is not fully un- folded for a reason. For the time has not yet come. When it is fully activated, everything will happen. That’s why all the gods before the 25th of December were ordinary people, even though they were unusual. God is actually born when the matrix is fully completed in him. Do you understand? Remember what I wrote a long time ago, about ten years ago, when I wrote that it is so un- usual that if there are people living now, they will die, then they will be reborn or die, then they will be reborn, that their matrix is still being assembled. It is as if I am born and this matrix is completed in this life. And so it is. But it is as if it has not been completed, or it has been completed, but it is being erased for me. I do not understand. I mean, it’s like I’m being tested. Even if you look at what it says about Jesus, like when he was 40 days in the wilderness, he was tempted, but in the end he wasn’t tempted and so he was tested. Well, maybe I’m going through those trials right now, or maybe I’ve gone through everything. I don’t know which period I’m going through. That’s the question. Maybe I have solved everything and learned everything. Maybe it’s a test again. Maybe it is the same spiral that repeats again and again, that first the alternative history starts, messengers appear, “cosmos”, the spirit appears in me, the Philosopher’s Stone again, and then I am thrown into society. It’s the same situation now. But I can ‘summon’ the Spirit now, can’t I? I can. I can go on with the “Alternative History” now, can’t I? I can. And here’s a question.
But it’s not like I’ve been doing this all week. I’m in a social setting. That’s an- other question. And the question is, maybe it’s because I have the idea that I can, but I still don’t do it. Maybe it is because, like you, I am attracted to this society. That’s the whole question, I don’t know. And another thing I do not understand is that I am now in this society and I see, as I have always told you before, that it is a good society, which is mine, in which I live. It’s great to work, to live,