Page 129

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 129

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I also have an interesting point to make. About the fact that light is dispersed in the Labyrinth of Light. The labyrinth is souls, a matrix where people are like half souls and it all lines up like in a soul. Look what an interesting life hack there is. Here, imagine that you are, let’s say, a woman or, for example, a girl. Obviously this is not relevant to everyone, but perhaps it will be relevant to your children. Imagine you are a girl and you meet a young man and you like him. And then you wonder about him or somehow think of him as your husband. You should ask about his past relationships. You don’t have to ask who it was, no picture, no name, it doesn’t matter. It’s about something else. For example, suppose you’re talking to a man and he says that his ex-girlfriend stole money from him. Or let’s say he had a fight with her. Or there were other problems. And why am I saying this? Because there can be such a thing that you will have it with him, although you are not like that, you will become like that because you will become a continuation of his matrix; you will take that position in his mini-society. And the system will do that. Do you understand how extraordinary this is? I’m explaining it to you on my fingers; it’s crooked, there’s a lot of nuance. It’s as if it’s important who’s dominant. I’ll give you another example. Suppose I meet a girl who says that her boyfriend is always sick, or that he al- ways has problems, and I start to build a relationship, and I start to get sick too. And I’m going to get into trouble. Why? Because in her scenario she has to have such a boyfriend. So here’s another question. Why is it that when I choose a girl, her projection is projected onto me and not mine onto her? That’s the question. I don’t know what will win out in the end. That’s also something to consider. But this is the view now, based on the matrix I unravelled in “Alternative History”; we can now make such observations. In fact, thanks to all my new discoveries, psychology in the world can be taken to such a new level. Understanding people in general and everything, not just psychology.