Page 132

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 132

Post by Alexandr Korol »

but let’s say it was the 25th of December, it was not the 360th day, but the 359th. And here I am curious. How do you feel, see, when the Gods were born, was it always 360 days like 360 degrees?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, okay, I’ll answer that question. Yes, it could be so, in terms of perceptual logic. It could be.
Alexandr: I understand that it is in terms of human understanding. Well, another question. These Gods who were born on the 25th of December. Do I understand correctly that it was not a child born on the 25th of December, but it was the man himself who reached the level, and in fact he was already physically adult in age, that is, he was 33 years old?
Mystic-Old-Man: This tendency takes place indeed.
Alexandr: All right. So it turns out that it is a sacred language, and this is actually a person who was evolving to a certain point of development, and his soul matrix reached a specific level. Therefore, it is said that he was born, correct? Mystic-Old-Man: Sacredness is always disguised as something else.
Alexandr: All right. Then, does the birth of a God on December 25 mean he will replace the system and previous God? Is it the birth of someone new who was raised by God and the system?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well... I say it can be a masking aspect, and what it’s masked under is not important. If I met Jesus Christ, I’d ask him, “Are you an alien?” I’d ask him that. But a believer would not have that question.
Alexandr: But I realize that the truth is a little bit different for those who know the truth deeper. But I’m talking now about the human factor. if it was revealed to people, then logically, I mean, as I understand it, that...
Mystic-Old-Man: Okay, Alex. Okay. I’ll answer you. I’ll answer you logically, Jesus Christ was not a Christian. He was neither Catholic or Orthodox.
Alexandr: And I get it. All right, as I saw the story further on: when God was born, the Star of Bethlehem appeared in the sky, that moved. I understand that it was a flying saucer, that is some kind of phenomenon and the Magi, that is some initiates here, for whom it was a sign and that’s why they went looking for him, because the time had come, that the time they were waiting for had come. Do I understand correctly?
Mystic-Old-Man: The real question is, where did they get the information from?
Alexandr: What kind of information?