Page 138

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 138

Post by Alexandr Korol »

making a film based on the book. But I was told I don’t have to, because I’m supposed to have some kind of elite, secret family helping me with everything, my whole career. Is that right? Are they gonna help? Is there a secret family or is it all an illusion?
Mystic-Old-Man: The point of linking exists. But this linking point will be activated when there is an activity. Actually, it means that someone, if necessary, can use this opportunity. Maybe not in fifty or hundred years. But in a year or within a few years, it may. There are a variety of possibilities. There are options. It can be a serious person or an imposter, an opportunity to put people in use. It depends on what they need in a particular situation. If they need a sham, then turn on a sham. A different position might be required in three years. This is how it all coordinates in a game. A dummy distracts some energy toward herself to activate the non-dummy in a game. Is what I am talking about clear?
Alexandr: No, I don’t understand. Let’s make it simple. What’s the situation, what’s my doubt? I could now advertise my books and make films with my own money. And Big Alexander told me not to, because wait until the Rothschilds, who are aware of me, get in touch with me and will soon make me an offer. And now I don’t understand – is this time being delayed or am I waiting or wasting time?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, no, no, it’s just that you don’t have to shine a light on something. So something is stated. It resonates in a certain way in the environment. It resonates to the extent that it is self-sufficient, in itself as a systemicity. But if, say, you go beyond a certain boundary, that systematicity starts to violate itself. But I can tell you in a simpler way, Alex. Well, imagine that I can’t speak English now, because it would be strange. But imagine that I’m talking to you now, I’m an American and I’m talking to you in the American version of English, “What did Vanga say?” “Let this building be blown up.” “So when did she say it will happen?” “On this date of this year.” “So how long till then?” “Five days.” “What time did she say?” “At five o’clock.” “Blow it up, please, because there’s already money invested in this thing, say a billion dollars launched for this promotion. We are closely following Vanga’s opinion and what she predict- ed, and we did a study, calculated that this is taking place, and in five days some- thing will explode.”
Alexandr: So I understand correctly, so it turns out secret governments have more often than not set up and organized what someone predicts?