Page 141

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 141

Post by Alexandr Korol »

properly yet. But it’s like they’re calculating the options of how to present me.
Mystic-Old-Man: Not calculating, but considering: to include or not to include.
Alexandr: Okay. And so I have this question. I’m done with my business now. I’ve stopped writing books. I’ve finished them all and I’m all I’m like you could say out of work. So what am I supposed to do? Just stay just sitting around waiting to get in touch or for something to happen in the world and some kind of sign or business to do? Just sell some T-shirts or just sit and wait?
Mystic-Old-Man: See the most optimized thing that will happen in the world is the most optimized thing, your second position. The third will be the most unfortunate.
Alexandr: The third what?
Mystic-Old-Man: “Do business” – immediately tensions arise.
Alexandr: So is it better to just sit back and wait to be contacted or for something to happen?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, wait, Alex. I told you it’s the most optimized for you. What you do is something else entirely.
Alexandr: I don’t understand what is optimized for me.
Mystic-Old-Man: If you approach yourself as someone who can be used. There are also your own desires. So your wishes are your own choices. How can you be used – this is an optimized scenario.
Alexandr: Okay, this is how I’m being used, is that okay with me?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, that’s what you’re aiming for, isn’t it?
Alexandr: Well, yes. All right, will it happen this year? Will I just spend time doing nothing this year? Is there a timeframe?
Mystic-Old-Man: You can choose whatever you prefer, but I recommend spend- ing time doing nothing. But this is just my recommendation. It doesn’t mean that you will do it. You won’t be able to stay without any activity. That’s why just remember what I told you but nothing else. You are free to choose whatever you wish.
Alexandr: I understand, but I can do anything right now. When will the active part of the game I am waiting for begin? Will it be this year?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, compared to 2024, 2025 will be more active, and 2026 will be less. I told many people already. However, your activity can be very high in 2026 compared to 2025 and especially 2024.