Page 150

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 150

Post by Alexandr Korol »

something through him. But that doesn’t mean that he knows these things that I’m talking about. He doesn’t know anything, and he’s not a clairvoyant. And he’s not a magician or a scientist or a writer. But when he has “cosmos”, people call it inspiration. Just real inspiration. And there are lots of people like that from God. Let’s say I just remember, when I was little, I saw in a shop an actor who was in the films “Brother” and “Brother 2”. Here he is really like an alien. That is, he is actually an ordinary man who was born into an ordinary family. And he’s such an unpopular actor. Many of you don’t even know who he is, except for the movies “Brother” and “Brother 2”, although he has been acting in the theatre, in the theatre of comedy, all his life. When he acts, he is a real actor from God, there is something in him and he connects with something. He can just call it professionalism, acting. The point is that there is such a thing when people, composers or scientists connect with something at some point. Like I did or am doing. Basically we’re all the same. There’s no question of who’s cool- er. Yeah, I’m just telling you. I decided to look into it, but basically there are a lot of people who have this plugging in happening. Maybe one of your relatives had it at some point when your relative was doing something. He was just digging, like inspiration, it’s called. And that’s it, like a person is inspired and for three years he was there building a house. And actually the power of some kind of force came through him when he had to do something. And so it’s cool when you do something, you’re also connected to something and something is connected to you. Of course it’s cool. And that is how all great products are made. In this book, we will understand how it is done, how it is called, and how it can be turned on, called, connected, and controlled. But that will come later.

I also ask him about how I control my image and reputation if that it is correct, so that I can interact with high level people in the future. Whether it’s important, whether it’s not important and whether it should be done or whether it’s pointless. And so the Mystic-Old-Man replied that of course it makes sense, because I’m doing it. And of course it already means something to me, and if I break it now, it will somehow ruin everything. It is even a psychological factor for me. And it’s really true. I mean, just imagine, I have my gut, that is, of course, you can call it conscience, virtue or some kind of genetics, but you prob- ably have experienced it to a lesser extent. You know what I mean and you have