Page 156

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 156

Post by Alexandr Korol »

examples that there can be something that distracts everyone from something, and then vice versa, so that then, when necessary, attention is drawn to it. It is a very complex matter of exquisite organisational arrangement.

Next, Mystic-Old-Man gave an example of Baba Vanga, the prophetess. He said that she had predicted certain events and they had happened. And some people made it happen because Baba Vanga predicted it. She said it would happen and that’s why it happened. He calls it “a game”. Again, it is a very complex process that is impossible for people to understand. People don’t think that way. But that is how the system works. If Baba Vanga predicted that something would happen on the fifth day of the next year, then there would be a person who would do it on that particular day. Or not a person, but something in the world that will happen according to the predicted schedule. The point is that it is not connected, but somehow connected. Certain events coincide with curtain events, and it all seems like a huge, multifaceted game. Figuratively speaking, for example, if Baba Vanga knew about the destruction of the Twin Towers, did it happen because she predicted it? Did it happen because she spoke about it, and did they deliberately arrange it to fulfil the prediction? Or did she just know about it and some people wanted it to happen and others were also involved because they had their own interest in it? But you see, it’s all connected, and that’s why it happened. It is a kind of complex game. Someone was there, someone was not there. Somebody gets inspired, but it and somebody shuts down. It affected the global economy and the whole world. And somebody predicted it.
And the next thing is how I saw it, how I see it going forward. Then he tells me that there are interested parties. He gives me examples to summarise this for me. He says that there are those who are interested in power, those who are interested in money, and there is someone else. And that is the most interesting thing. It turns out that all the secret governments, all the religious organisations, all the presidents, they all live in their own illusions. They all have their own illusion. They are like parallel worlds; they are not similar and they are illusions. And that the secret government, maybe all their life they have believed in a prophecy, that a guy is coming, thanks to whom they will get rich, and they will see it in the person of me, this guy, that their prophecy has come true. Some presidents will see it and that they can become more powerful, or let’s say secret