Page 160

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 160

Post by Alexandr Korol »

months, people wrote to me: “Hi Alexandr, I just thought of you for some rea- son and decided to reach out. I don’t know why. I just felt like it”. I think: “You decided to reach out because you are a loafer, your attention is not occupied and you have nothing to do. I posted something online and created an activity on social media. Your attention has been captured and you are writing to me, that’s it. Nothing else. And whatever you write to me is a bunch of nonsense. This is just a chemical reaction and this is how it works. People have started writing to me and they don’t know why. It is not some kind of magic and it is very obvious why they wrote to me. Because their attention is free and they are idle. I waved my hand on social media and they saw me and thought about me. What makes people remember you or forget you? What makes them read my book or not? A subconscious reaction to this cyber game. Seriously. If I paid a couple of mil- lion to create a buzz about my novel, launch a PR campaign and spread shocking reviews about my book, people would run to read it. But you know what people think if I don’t? They think the book is uninteresting. Or that it doesn’t exist. This is how society works. Do you see how silly that is? Let’s draw some conclusions. Imagine a blogger who decides to fool the world and starts making videos about how he has hacked the world. He would post about how he knows all the secrets to everything – how to become successful and make millions, how to achieve perfect health, or how to create an ideal family. He would spread posts on these topics all over social media. People will follow these noisy campaigns. They will do it unconsciously and won’t even think or understand that if a per- son is so loud about something, he probably wants something from you. If he tries so hard to make such an attractive cover and intro for his videos, he makes good-looking editorials with good lighting. He definitely wants to fool you. But people don’t want to think like that. What do people think? They think that if no one is talking about Alex Korol and his books, then it is rubbish. They think that bloggers who advertise themselves all over the media know everything. This is how you fool yourself, people. I mean, not you. You are reading this book and you know what you are doing. But your friends and others are all in this hole. And the whole world is rolling into an abyss. Cool, huh? Big game. That is what I would call it. Big game. Who has an interest, a role, goals and tasks? Someone comes into the game and someone is added when needed at the right time. This is of course very interesting. The interesting thing is that you have to be very