Page 168

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 168

Post by Alexandr Korol »

quite understand what is what. Maybe it is all one. The point is that when I am in the Spirit, I feel that the power within me is multiplied a thousand times. Do you understand? When I’m in the Spirit, I don’t have to do anything, you know? I don’t have to look at anyone or anything, and the emanation spreads around me and descends on everything. Yesterday, for example, my tea was radiated and I didn’t do anything specifically to make it happen. I didn’t intend to radiate my tea, but it awakened the power within me. I am learning. I understood that I already had so many techniques that I knew how to awaken or calm this power. So I thought, why should I live like a normal person when I could lock myself up at home and learn to control everything? Maybe everything is leading to that now. So I realised that I had to be in the “cosmos” and I don’t need this society. So I locked myself in from the 10th and have been working on it ever since. I am not influencing anyone. It is too early for that. No. I am working on myself, analysing myself, checking and testing my lens. I am turning off my mind, turning on my heart and observing how I connect with the spiritual nature. I try to immerse myself in a maximum “cosmos”. When I am in this particular state of mind, I save music, videos, films or images that capture my attention and record the code of the ‘cosmic’ state I am in. Later, when someone listens to that music or watched those movies, they will connect to that code.
I have also noticed that the range of the volume of the state to which I connect varies. Yesterday I went to such a high level that my tea was irradiated and charged; that’s how strong it was. I did not even look at my tea. I didn’t do anything; I just followed the rules: I was alone, I read the prayers, I didn’t talk to people, I had no social media, and everything around me was on the frequency of “corridor” and ‘no mind’. I listened to music and watched films with this rhythm, which interacted with me. I watched the film ‘A Caveman’s Valentine’ and felt a strong influence. When I connect to this system, I ask it to give me more elements of the same spectrum, to anchor me more strongly in this frequency and to root me more deeply in the spirit. Before, I was afraid to immerse myself one hundred percent, so I always grounded myself. Now I want to go there completely. So when I saw the film ‘A Caveman’s Valentine’, the inner power within me woke up and became stronger. Afterwards I remembered similar films where I knew that the system or God had created them for me and offered them to me in a certain order to shape and influence me. I started to remember them.