Page 170

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 170

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it feels like different entities are guiding me. I still think it is the same system that rules me, influences my mood and changes my state of mind. I am different from day to day. At the moment I am looking for films. I’m testing them first and seeing which ones work and which ones don’t. Not all of them work the same or at all. For example, I have seen the film “Hypnotic”. It is a good film to start with. It doesn’t have anything too alien about it. It’s not like some alien force made this film. It is a very simple film, not ordinary, but it contains good information. It is a good start to prepare close people to enter the “cosmos”. This film is not from the “no mind” frequency. It is not from the “no name” frequency, which is a No Mind frequency. “No mind” or “no name” frequency are arty and psychedelic films like “The Caveman’s Valentine”, about a homeless man. Then I watched “Silence of the Lambs”. This film also comes from a very conscious frequency, the rhythm of nature. Then I saw “Hackers”. It has less “cosmic” vibes of course. Then I saw “Immortality Inc”, which has the same psychedelic vibe as “The Caveman’s Valentine”. I understood that the sequence is also important. Also, when I watch these films, I see what attracts my attention. Some elements “light up” when “He” points to them, and I see coded signs.

I spoke to Big Alexander, who said that it is good to manoeuvre between society and “the cosmos”. To move between the frequencies of society and the “cosmos”. He said that before, when I moved between the rhythms, I was pushed from and to. But now I do it myself and it is very good. He told me: “You are learning how to go in and out voluntarily and in time. But that doesn’t mean you should lock yourself into your “cosmos”. Why? Because you have to be both here and there, Alex. The most important thing is that you don’t lose your awareness. I agreed with him and said it made sense. So he said it was OK and there was nothing wrong with it. He said that “When you are in society, on a frequency of mind, there is a tendency to think categorically. When you shift to the position of the heart you understand that you can be both here and there. Just keep a healthy balance and all will be well.” He also said that when I listen to my inner nature in this way, it wakes me up more and more. He said: “This is very good. It means they are preparing you for something. It means you are moving towards some- thing. You are expanding, transforming and becoming stronger”.
Interestingly, I also remembered the film ‘Doctor Strange’ and the scene where