Page 172

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 172

Post by Alexandr Korol »

conflicts. I can feel emotions, but I can’t fight with the banking system or avoid it. I just deal with it when I have to. You just tolerate it for an hour and that’s it. The most important thing is to be able to restore yourself when you get home. Do everything that makes your light brighter. This is how I live. These are the rules of my life.

Here is the most exciting thing Big Alexander said. He said that I was preparing myself and that the aliens had left the Americans. They will come back, and when they do, they will have a dialogue with a young Russian. He said: “You get it, right?” And all those who are here are not very happy about it. Who are “those who are here”? Well, those who rule do not agree, because it is against their rules. But there’s nothing they can do, and that’s why I’m under the radar. Then I asked him:

– Why am I under the radar? You mean they don’t know I exist?
– No, everyone here on Earth knows you exist. They just can’t touch you.
– Why can’t they touch me? Are there any rules?
– Well, of course. You know, you have to cross them, like an example, or do something bad. And then they could touch you. But they are afraid to touch you, because it will affect the whole family.
– I see.

Then he said that for many years, five hundred or a thousand, the aliens have been preparing humanity and are preparing humanity for all of this. “If it were that simple, they could not have prepared and come straight away.” And it turns out they are preparing. And goes on to say:

– You see, they were supposed to come in 2022 and then in 2023. As you can see, they didn’t arrive in 2023 and were postponed until 2024. First, they planned for the previous years, then moved to this year because they needed to prepare for it.

What the heck? What kind of training? What’s next? He says some kind of con- tact has to be made. And they’re not gonna negotiate with humans, and they’re