Page 86

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 86

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I bought a black sapphire. It is very strong. I am willing to do everything I need to to further strengthen me. This is my life’s work...

What do I want for myself? To buy a house, go fishing or, help people, be in the temple. More recently, I was faced with a choice. And everything seemed to depend on this choice. I could either start a family, disappear from everyone, go fishing somewhere in Canada, or live in a house. I mean, I can afford to buy everything now: a house on the river, make friends with grizzlies and all sorts of raccoons, and just fish and build a family and disappear. I had the opportunity to do this. Although it can be said that it is still an illusion. And the second option was based on the fact that there would definitely be an emergency in the world, and everything that I believed would happen would happen, and then there would be a cool new world, and I would be in the middle of this world. And just now, quite recently, I made a decision. I made a decision that I’m going on till the end. I chose my fate, as Big Alexander told me, “I took the cross, and there is no turning back.” This is true. And, of course, “They” up there already knew what would happen. But still, I was given a choice. I made a choice. Probably, if I made the wrong choice, I would just get hit on the head, and I would still come to the choice that I have now made. Well, well, at least I avoided getting hit on the head. So, the choice has already been made. Recently.

I ask you to pay attention to the movie “Glass.” There are a couple of dialogues and monologues which speak very well about faith. And in this film, they show superheroes, regular people, each of which has some kind of power. But a lady doctor tries to make them doubt their abilities. One of them can straighten metal bars. And she says, “I can do that.” And as soon as she says this, he begins to doubt himself, and his doubt suppresses his power. She is part of a secret group that wants to get rid of people with unique abilities so that there are no God- like characters on Earth. It shouldn’t be like that. But one of these superheroes, “Glass’” made video recordings of these people with superpowers, and before he died, he published this video all over the world. There is a dialogue at the end of the film stating that this video caused a crazy upheaval in humanity because when people saw it, they found faith. And this faith turned on many people and activated their unique abilities. That is how the chain started.