Page 84

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 84

Post by Alexandr Korol »

people, and this kind of behavior is normal for them. People who are closed, materialistic, and trapped in their minds are afraid to take that extra step. Some people go to extremes, like vegans and raw foodists. Some think that swearing is bad and pretend to be super polite. These are people caught in tension. And the messengers do not have these contractions within themselves. Are you with me?

All the messengers drink, smoke, swear, they can speak rudely, but it doesn’t come out humanly. Like an ordinary person, when he speaks rudely or when he scolds someone, the person is in pain. It comes from his animal instincts, and sp negativity and aggression spill out of the person. Messengers, like me, just speak, and inside, they are calm, you know? That’s how it is.

I talked about the fact that Big Alexander said that I should leave for Moscow. And he was very unhappy that I did not go. This was about a year after I visited places of power, and I called him up and told him that I began to see all sectors of society, that I could be on any frequency, and he said that I should be careful because you can get into a certain frequency, and if you’re connected to a person with troubles, then these troubles could be projected onto you. And I kept wondering, but I didn’t understand my own frequency? And I came to the conclusion that I don’t have my own frequency. What I have, I call the corridor, from which I can view all the frequencies. And regarding Moscow, after discovering all places of power, I had a strong foundation under my feet, and Big Alexander wanted me to appear on TV shows and radio broadcasts so that everyone could see who I was and I could self-realize. That’s why he talked about Moscow. But this does not mean that Moscow is the main site. I told you how everything is arranged. There are many options, not only in Moscow; you can evolve anywhere. It was just about me moving on, you know? So that I don’t become attached to my old friends and acquaintances, so that I don’t become attached to a particular personal life, so that I don’t become attached to my Petersburg, so that I go out into the world. So that I grew up socially and financially.

When I was in New York and was walking down the street, I began to see how they see me evolving. Most often, I met them on Madison Avenue. I see a man