Page 177

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 177

Post by Alexandr Korol »

be known. My readers used to ask me: “Alexandr, how is this possible? Your information is unique, you have written so many books and no one cares! Why does no one interview you and invite you to speak publicly?” This is a shadow ban, and it is stamped on me personally.
And it works so interestingly... But it’s clear that it’s all for the best. I made it myself for the future, and it’s fine. But here is another situation: if I open a cafe and it is in the name of “Alexandr Korol”, it will be the same, as if in the shadow, as if in some parallel reality, that is, there will be a shadow ban on this cafe and there will never be even one magazine about this cafe that will write about it. You know what I mean? That’s the paradox. What’s even more interesting is that when I open a bar – and I realise that I’ve done a lot of projects like this before – I’ve talked about how I could have a million different projects, but you just don’t know about them. And here I realise that if I open a bar now and I don’t associate it with myself, it won’t be mine. I mean, I register it with somebody and I don’t tell my readers that it’s my bar, so again there’s no judgement, no association or connection and so on, but it’s just a bar. I say, “It’s such a nice bar. Everybody went there and they loved it so much”. If I present the bar like that, or if I don’t tell anybody about it and just open it up, but nobody knows it’s my bar, it will be written about in magazines and newspapers. It will enter competitions and win a bunch of awards, and then celebrities will go there. Imagine that! And if I make bars in my own name, none of that will happen, because I’m in the shadow bath. It’s a paradox. I’m testing this now, but I want to practise to be sure.
I’ve got this thing and it’s like resetting all the settings. You could call it that. You know, when a system breaks down, let’s say a piece of equipment breaks down, you know that if you press all the buttons, it resets everything. So I’ve got this thing and I’ve written about it a lot. I’ve just presented it in a different context. The first time was in 2017, and I shared it in a couple of draft books, and then I basically shared everything I could. When I described all this, I wrote that it was as if the system or “they” – that is, these aliens – even made some films for me, and I was somehow influenced or shaped as a person by them. There are only two films, three series. The two films are “Immortality Inc.” and “The Lawnmower Man” and the three TV series are the TV series “Spellbinder”, the Russian TV series “Jackpot for Cinderella” and the Russian TV series “Nine Unknowns”. It’s like these five elements: if I get lost or if I get shut down or if