Page 178

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 178

Post by Alexandr Korol »

anything happens to me right now, it’s like if I watch them all in a row, I’ll totally remember who I am. It’s like these are my kind of cheat keys to get my aware- ness back, to get my sobriety back, to remember who I am. And actually there’s all the information that’s embedded in these two films and three shows – in general, the whole essence of everything that I should know, be able to do and so on. Then, in this list, it was already later and it’s already different; it’s probably more for adaptation to society, to what should be a noble frequency of society, but this is the “Young Indiana Jones Chronicles” series. I think this is also a very important key that concerns me personally. It is a separate story.

Two more shows came to my mind last week. I thought about them but didn’t watch them. They are “Smallville” and “Lost.” After you read “Alternative History,” both volumes that describe my adventures, my angle of perception, as well as yours, changed so much that if we watched “Lost” now, we would be shocked.

Here is what I came across now and want to share with you: “Seven metals made of light. Seven planets are in sight.”

Ask all scholars in the world,
Why a head have seven holes?
Seven layers of man’s skin,
Seven days has a week within,
Seven sins are known to men,
Seven circles has the hell,
Seven sounds ring the bell,
Seven notes maestro plays.
Seven skies and roads to heaven,
Seven wonders in the world,
There are seven days in a week,
And the lyre has seven strings,
Sound also has seven notes,
But just one answer to seven woes.

I don’t know how to describe it to you, it’s pretty rough. Yeah. At first it turned