Page 185

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 185

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like this third one. Maybe these three main key deities. I have to study them too. About the matrix: I saw a picture again of this matrix and how it works. I can’t draw it and I can’t describe it. I see seven corners and the eighth corner is a tunnel, a transition. I can’t even express it, but something has happened and that’s why I’m shaking. It’s all good and it’s real. There’s no point in worrying. Today I have been communicating with people in a sane state of mind. It’s just that I’m a sensitive person and I’m going through my personal transmutations.
I called an acquaintance, talked to him for an hour and a half and told him all this: that I can’t express it to anyone, I can’t describe it in a book, I can’t put it all together in the last week. I can’t find the words, the examples. So I told him this, to find the words, to practise on him, to describe it in the book.
And if something should happen to the evil world of society – we are the ones who have a future. But we’re still waiting for it, and it’s still to come. That’s why we’re nobody and no one. There are a whole bunch of people who dream of knowing all the secrets, and we behind the glass try to reach them, to shout, but they do not hear, because it should be so, because they are not in this future, and they should not be in this future.

Then I called Big Alexander. I told him all about it. He’s delighted, he says: “Oh! That’s it! You’re mutating! You won’t be able mute it any longer.” There’s a transformation. And he says so unusually, “But don’t put it in your books. You’ve al- ready written all the books. And this is already yours personally, what is happening to you now. And we’re just waiting”. But I was trying to catch him out for a while now, not to catch him out exactly, but I can see that he knows that nothing is going to happen this year. So that I don’t get discouraged, so my faith would remain, and he doesn’t talk about it. And then at one point he lets it slip that, lo and behold, they said it would all happen in four years. I realise, that I have to wait for another four years. That’s awful.
And on the other hand, it’s not like it’s going to happen in four years. It’s already happening, it started last year and it’s happening again this year. It’s just that there’s this gradualness. And he says: “These aliens just want us to sit in the shadows and watch the whole thing. So I told him about all these mutations, and he was so thoughtful and surprised when I told him about three variants of world distribution and when everything would happen. Then he put it as if there