Page 186

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 186

Post by Alexandr Korol »

was this material world of evil lost people, and that people like him and me had been warning them to listen to me and be more kind, but they didn’t listen and they got to the point where the saucers came and kicked everybody in the arse. And he says, “It’s their own fault. That’s what happened. I told him I’m mutating, I’m changing, there’s no stopping it. If I want to lie at home all day, I’ll lie at home. He said: “The main thing is that Karelia is being built. It’s important.” I replied that it’s good. And then he asked:

– At what age do you see yourself in the future in Karelia?
– Young.
– All right

You know, that’s the question he asked for himself. Maybe he was wondering when I’d be there eventually. And then I asked him:

– Okay, so the person who will come to me, who’s that going to end up being? Some ancestor of mine? Or will it be from the future?
– It’ll be you old and you young.
– What?
– You’ll have to see it to understand why it’s all being done.
– All right, okay.

People always ask me what conclusion I can draw from my interactions with people and what the number one topic right now is. To date, I will say this: I have made the observation that there are a lot of people who are so afraid of.... How can I explain it to you? You know, I have seen believers in churches, but they spread a smell of the complete absence of God, they radiate insane fear. They bang their heads against the icons, lick church’s floors, cross themselves, and cry. But it’s not done from the point of faith, but from some kind of opposite... It’s as if a person doesn’t believe in God, doesn’t believe in anything, and he is so afraid that’s why he does all this. I noticed this: there are people who are like robots; they read my books and memorized parts: what you can do and what you can’t do. Now they are doing it like robots. But it’s like they don’t allow themselves to just live at all. Well, how can I explain it to you? I mean, I’m not