Page 190

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 190

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and just living in this fairy tale. But that is also wrong. You see, you were born by some people and you have your own age, your own genetics, your own tree, your own cities, countries and where you come from. I’m not your daddy, you know, and I’m not your brother. I’m just an ordinary outsider with a rich, creative soul who sees the world in a different way. People are inspired by that, especially people who are searching or at a crossroads. That’s great. Well, it doesn’t mean that you should always expect me to give you some kind of guidance on new books. I’m not your boss, I’m not your boss, you know? I don’t have that right and I’ve never taken that position. I mean, it always pissed me off when some- one said I was a teacher. I said are you crazy or what?
And on that basis, because everybody’s life is less fulfilled, somebody’s life is more fulfilled, everybody has this difference, and just because we have this difference, you’re certainly inspired, energised by my story. Because I have a bigger scale, that’s all. But you have to take your place and live your life based on that. There are so many good things to do in life.

There is a hit game, a trendy, modern, family game on PlayStation that I saw at a friend’s house: two people running around and you have to play it together. This game was invented to strengthen relationships between people, because one cannot play the game without the other. Everyone depends on each other. And the funny thing is, that later in the media that women somewhere abroad were complaining about this game because it was too difficult for them. It was obvious that they didn’t understand what they were supposed to do, and so there was even more conflict between men and women. I caught the moment when there was a level in this game that was about time, and one character jumped, something exploded, jumped on the shards, and the second character had to rewind time. You have to rewind the arrows of time so that the shard is near your friend so that he can jump on it. And then when he jumps on it, you rewind the time again so that when the shards are all flying, you adjust the time so that the next shard is next to it so that you can jump on the next one. And run like that. That’s time management.
It encouraged me to be even more aware of what time is. In fact, it’s interesting to make a very different observation. It turns out that there are people who are in the past, present and future. They are these looped people. And there are