Page 191

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 191

Post by Alexandr Korol »

those who are temporary and those who are, let’s say, not yet mature. This is a very big difference. Just who can be touched and who cannot be touched – it is explained by such beings, angels, why they cannot be touched. As I understand it, such a category of people have passed through this cycle – here they are as if in the past, in the future and in the present. It’s all closed. That’s why they are guided by something. And that’s why they know more, they see more, and they have some kind of power behind them. They see the world differently, as if they had known it before. And there are people who are not mature. So they are like a mass. And so it turns out that there are such immortal things. Maybe these are the things that are basically phoned in. It’s also very interesting. What’s impermanent and what’s not, you know? And what stays in its place. And what exists at all times. Well, what exists at all times is very interesting. And what doesn’t exist at all times is so-so. That’s one of the observations. I’m just working on sorting it out.

I recently had an opportunity concerning crystals and gems. I was working on potential business projects, thinking about what product to launch. Some of the options were clothing lines or crystals and gemstones. I had a very strong sign that it had to be crystals. I had several clues pointing in that direction. I thought to myself that I would work with crystals. I spoke to someone I know about it and we discussed the qualities of quartz and its ability to hold and preserve energy and information. It turns out that rocks hold information not in some sacred sense but in a very literal sense. I have had this conversation before and some wise people have asked me how I see the world in the future. People always ask me this because they know I have a certain way of seeing things. So the question was about the future of semiconductors, microsystems and chips. At the time I was thinking about how to make the model of my matrix physically. Should I use glass or mirrors, or perhaps crystals? And how do I embed the matrix in it? During my research I realised that all futuristic movies show crystals as information carriers. That got me thinking about what kind of crystal it should be. It shouldn’t be a plate in the shape of a circle or a square, like scientists make them now. It has to be a concrete geometric body. This geometric shape has to have sides and facets. We live in this matrix and that’s how information is processed here. I looked up the memory crystal and what scientists are working on now,