Page 193

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 193

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of these frequencies, metaphorically speaking. When I am on the frequency of fear, when I feel it, when I become it, then I will write numbers in the sequence of ones and zeros without a mind; it will be in that sequence by which this code is laid down. You know? It is as if I were doing it with my senses. And when a person reads these numbers, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, then the fact that I did it in a certain state, the order of the numbers was built exactly in that state. I just moved to a newer level, into the number, as if I had already moved away from the elements. It doesn’t really matter to me at the moment what I’m working on, and it doesn’t matter what film or what, what music or what object or person it is. It’s just this wave. It can also be a path just on your street, on your avenue or in your garden. Just if I’m on the frequency of the golden section, let’s call it that, that’s in the spirit as an example and I’m going to walk down your street like crazy and then when I pass by I’ll have this route stored on the map, let’s say in my mobile phone. And I will tell you to repeat it. You will follow my route exactly, and when you start doing it, you will fall into this rhythm. Because in this algorithm, in this step-by-step instruction, it will already be laid down. That’s how it works. So it is the same with rhythm when you make music. In principle, you cannot think about sounds either, although you can put this code anywhere. Even if I play a rhythm, a melodic motif or some kind of algorithm, and a person repeats it, they are connected. I’m at that stage now. For you it’s just theory. I’m just describing it to you. You don’t have to learn it and you don’t have to try it. You just have to know it, that’s all. Before, when there was no book ‘Frequencies’ or when there was no book ‘Attention Control’, at first there were these contacts with attention, with frequencies. I didn’t know what to call it. Then I wrote a chapter about it in the book “Paradox”, or in a draft of sorts, and then another chapter because I was working on it. When I had worked it out from all sides, found enough examples and tried it in practice, I made a book out of it.
What I am working on now is the subject of algorithms. I am in touch with it every day. I make drawings, write numbers and experiment with the arrangement of objects in my apartment. It turns out that you have to be in a very pure and extramundane state of mind to do it properly. I have done it all my life, but it used to be by accident. Now I am learning to do it consciously and to take control of the algorithms. When I was 20 or 25, I could be in my “cosmos” and post a picture or a piece of music or some information on social media without intention,