Page 195

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 195

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and beaten up a thousand times for it, and he still goes on like that, he’s the real thing. And if he looked at me, listened to me, and decided to write with mistakes and dots, he would give himself even more minuses and red lights, you know? Because he is already doing it artificially in his head, wrongly, you know?
You have to do it with your heart and soul. Do not repeat it artificially. You have to be in touch with nature and nature will show you how to do it right.

Question: You said that “they” often use illusion and that they have a different psychology, a unique, cool psychology, that there should be a snapping effect, which deprives a person of something to which he is attached. The goal is to detach oneself from attachment, then one becomes sober about everything. Should humanity eventually come to realize what is beyond their understanding? Or will people always be limited by their every illusion?

I can tell you this. Some time ago, I spoke to my friends, a group of people. I told one guy: “Do you understand that among everyone you know, there is only one person you know who is as clean as me? I don’t want to tell his name, but do you realize it?” My friends asked me what I meant. I gave him an example. I said: “Here you are, Pete, Vasya, and another guy. You all love yourselves very much. You always want a better, more comfortable seat and better, tastier food. You often complain about things that you want and desire.” However, this other person I mentioned as an example is not like that. He is like me. We don’t care where we sleep and what we eat. We don’t even care if we eat at all, seriously. We wouldn’t think about it. This is how we are. But other people are always in search of something better. They always want and need something, unlike me and my friend, who don’t need anything for themselves. All we need is peace. We don’t care about things people care about. We would be ok to live in a small hut in the village. We don’t care if we live in a cold or hot climate. We don’t care what we wear. We don’t need any commodity. We don’t have desires and urges like people do. Most people always look for something and want to treat them- selves. This is selfishness. Selfishness is not when a person steals someone’s food. Selfishness can be hidden very cunningly. I will give you an example. For instance, we have a meeting in a restaurant. We are sitting at the table and talk- ing. I would ask you to order anything you want. You should not order any food.