Page 196

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 196

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That would be the right thing to do. You may order tea that you will slowly drink while we are talking. If you order and eat a bunch of food, you are a weak and immature person. Many people don’t understand it. People are weak to their desires and urges. I will give you another example with the restaurant. If I order something and the waiter brings me an incorrect order, I will not send it back. I would not complain or ask to change it. I might not eat it. No big deal. So I wouldn’t eat. But a person who loves himself can’t handle it this way. He would start a fuzz and complain that they gave him the wrong order. He would complain that he didn’t have enough food or sleep. It is a nasty behavior. So, there are people like this. If you understand the meaning of everything and the goal of life, you need to set yourself free from this “me, me” attitude. This is a paradox. I will also tell you another interesting point. If I tell people: “Follow your heart, be yourself, and do wherever you want,” all these people will drown in society. Because everything they do will be focused on their selfishness. They might think they are following their true desires of the soul, but all their actions feed their ego. What they should do is to restrict themselves. They should give up everything they like. Give up all “nice and comfy” things that they want for themselves. I will try to explain it more now. I am in a position where I deserve the best seat in the house. I would never let myself use this right. This is how I always was. And people who are supposed to stay upright and not sit complain that they got an uncomfortable chair, you see? If you want to learn quickly what personal development is and what the system wants from you, I will give you a straightforward solution. You must be as modest as Cinderella. You must be humble. When you eat, take half of the portion, not the entire entree. Don’t stuff yourself up like a pig. This is very important. When you are about to meet some- one, you must use the restroom before so you don’t leave during the meeting. You don’t make other people wait for you. You must come earlier. Half an hour or an hour earlier to make sure that you are a hundred percent on time. Don’t ever give yourself excuses like, “Oh, I am late because I was in traffic” or “I didn’t hear the alarm.” And it doesn’t matter who you meet with, whether it’s a bank CEO or a delivery guy. You just come half an hour or an hour in advance. No matter if you had enough sleep or not. If you don’t sleep enough, you must get yourself together, show up earlier for the meeting anyway, and wait for another person. This is the respect you pay to God and the system. This is the respect you