Page 198

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 198

Post by Alexandr Korol »

shortly. And when they come into power, it will be very useful for everyone to read the instructions in my books. I give all explanations of why and what people get kicked in the head for. People are very relaxed now because nothing bad happened to them. They say: “Okay, we understand that Korol said we must be good people. We know it.” No, I will tell you when it will become a reality.

Going back to the subject of illusions, I would like to point your attention to the fact that people don’t know what is good or bad. So often I say empty, silly eyes of people when they wonder: “What’s wrong with asking to make a special dish for me instead of the regular menu? What’s so bad about it?” I tell them: “Nothing is wrong. Just pay attention to how crucial it is for you.” People think I am rude and mean, but this is a very transparent truth. I hope you see what I see from my point of view. People don’t see it and think their selfish behavior is acceptable. And continuing the topic of illusions, I will summarize it now. I noticed an unusual moment. For example, I was in society, and then I left, and I am alone now. It doesn’t matter if I am closed or not. It doesn’t matter what I feel. I have an intellect that has experience and education. My intellect is my friend now. I use my intellect to understand and distinguish my likes and preferences. If I want to listen to or watch something that is not right for me, I understand where this desire came from. I recognize the source of that desire. If I want to go on social media, it means that my heart is closed. If I feel like listening to classical music, then I am open. I can recognize and analyze impulses with my mind. I am capable of watching myself from the above. So when I wake up, I am doing what I must do and what turns my higher self on. I regulate my rhythm and my mood.

I realize that if I turn on one playlist, I will connect to a frequency of the heart. If I turn on other music, I will connect to a frequency of the mind. I am aware of it, unlike you, who follow your urges. It is a mistake to satisfy your cravings and thirst. It is a weakness. If you act this way, you are not on the side I am on. You are on the opposite side. When I am in my “cosmos,” I know that it will be good and clean if something comes to mind. People don’t comprehend it. If a person thinks that everything that comes to his mind is right and good, those impulses are usually caused by his sins. Such a paradox, right? What can you do about it? Well, do you know how I live? Actually, it might be familiar to you. I