Page 202

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 202

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: I had a thought some time ago when I read in the second volume of your book that people will create robots. You said that it is possible to make a robot as a carcass with the matrix and let the light go inside. You also mentioned that those who come here in flying saucers are people from the future, so I thought that maybe the short creatures with large heads and big black eyes that we see in the movies or online posts are those robots. Is it possible that our future generations will create these biorobots and send them here with various assignments?

Well, I have spoken on this topic before. The future has different timelines, and aliens and UFOs can be different. First of all, aliens may come here from various times in the future, so their appearance, as well as the models of their spaceships, might be different. Second, some spacecraft might not even have a crew and have a remote control by some AI. Do you understand? The space- ship may be empty, without any team. And thirdly, please keep in mind that we are from the future too. Half of what we are already experiencing here is from the future. Actually, almost everything. The cyclicity is so interesting. We are biorobots ourselves, as a matter of fact. We are unique and flawless in terms of our appearance and features. The human body is so perfectly built and has a vast complexity of remarkable features that people don’t use. Each one of us has a unique set of fingerprints, for example. Why? What for? All these features and potentials will definitely be put to use in the future. The entire 100% capacity of the human body will be used, unlike now, when we barely use 5-10%. We may have a certain perception of robotics, but it would still be a point of view from a certain point of our current development. On the other hand, we can cross out all these ideas, knowing that we live in virtual reality. If we accept the concept of our world as virtual reality, we accept the physical component as a part of it. The physical world exists for us here, but it may be a completely different concept for those who are beyond this reality. Those who watch us from the beyond of the light that projects us might perceive us as a movie that they watch on their screens. If we live in virtual reality, then it makes no difference what we look like or anything else, including robots. If I knew that we live in virtual reality, I could transform into a small black flashcard made of goo, like in the movie “Lucy.” Do you understand? We could fly or turn ourselves into dogs, for example. Think about magic transformations. Maybe this is the meaning of