Page 203

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 203

Post by Alexandr Korol »

all ancient legends and old tales where they talk about how people transformed into animals or mention demigods. Many legends describe people who traveled between worlds. Probably, this time has not come yet. We may reach the level of technological progress where we could do the same. I might be the first person from the first level of the system to move to the second level of virtual reality. All levels have some limits, but the higher the level, the fewer limitations there are. We live in a world that has many restrictions, and we have restrictions as well. It is as if our world is on level one, and we can’t unlock the features that level two has. If the level two, or “season two,” has an option where people can fly, we will fly in the next “season.” When we move from the first “season,” the first system, to the next level, we will still be humans on one hand. On the other hand, we will be a part of artificial intelligence there. The transformation happens because we come to understand the transition. We understand that the laws of comprehension have changed, and we realize that we live in virtual reality. We know that we can fly or move between worlds in the future, for example. All our values change during this transitional process.
I was looking for some sci-fi movies about a fantastic future but didn’t find them yet.

I read a message from one of my readers saying that he saw a triangle like a plasma, a red-colored image in space. I also had a theory about the appearance of the UFOs in our world. I was thinking about the reasons why radars can’t catch them. Most people who saw the UFOs describe their arrival as soundless. Some witnesses mentioned the sound as well. If we live in virtual reality, then the UFO’s just get projected to here somehow, you know? They change their frequency so they can appear here. They exist in the future where the diapason of the density of the light is different from ours. Everything: all objects, people, the cells’ rhythm are the same we have here but projected at a different speed of light. They slow down their speed to synchronize with our vibration and appear here. When they have to leave, they speed it up and disappear. It might be like a hologram appearance. They appear and disappear. One version is that they comply with our forces of gravity and laws of density. In this case the UFO may fall down when something happens while it is here. Another version is that it is just a hologram.