Page 89

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 89

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I see it in people. Faith is what this book will give you. It is an alternative history. And it will give you faith.

But besides this faith, you will come even closer to the truth and be cleansed of some kind of falsehood that is being imposed from all sides. All people are surrounded by these doubts. People don’t trust each other, and they don’t trust themselves. It is very bad. It should be so that if someone says they want to become a secret agent, you respond without a drop of doubt. So that you say, “Wow, how cool! You will be a secret agent! And how will you do it? Tell me, what are you going to do?” That is a person with faith; he reacts to any story like this, you understand? But people of our time, very few people have faith. And if a person says, “I am a secret agent,” then the person immediately seems to shrink inside, and immediately the mind begins to boil, and the reaction is, “Well, I don’t know about that” or “who do you think you are!” And, of course, it is hard to survive among such people in terms of keeping faith in yourself. And when I write books and make videos and give information, the first thing you get from me is faith.

The second meeting with Liubov was in a large concert hall on Ligovsky Prospekt in St. Petersburg. I recognized her straight away, but she didn’t seem to recognize me. She said that I needed a confessor. She said that there were some riddles but no specific information. She said how much she loved me and leaned in to kiss me. A huge cross hung on her chest, and she said that I needed a confessor. Then I figured out what a “confessor” was. I do not approve when people of the Orthodox faith or any other religions blindly, stupidly, and unconsciously beat their heads on the floor and believe. It’s disgusting to me. This leads to families running to the river during the Epiphany frosts and diving into the hole in the ice. According to statistics, ninety-nine percent of the people who do this are not believers. They don’t feel anything. They are empty inside. There’s nothing sacred about them at all, you know? But they put on scarves, buy an icon, light candles, and even fast, but they do it all unconsciously, that is, according to fashion. Now, fashion in esotericism has appeared. The same is true of the fashion in religion. And it’s disgusting.