Page 205

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 205

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Everything that I describe in my book will come true. Maybe that’s why Big Alexander recommended that I not write the third volume yet. He wants the first and second volumes to be realized first. Well, it was great when the first and the second volumes became a reality, but I still have to write the third volume.

Question: This question is regarding your conversation with Mystic-Old-Man. I want to clarify the episode when you discussed the cover of “The Economist” with Mystic- Old-Man. He compared the symbol of the matrix to the Pepsi logo. He said that it is the same way of how people perceive it. So it takes time for people to comprehend your information and you, is this correct?

Indeed, there are time frames for everything, as well as psychological adaptations. Everything has a meaning. Some of my readers who have known me for a long time might remember what I said in 2010 or 2011. I wrote in my book “The Path” and chapters of other books: “I wish you understand what I feel! It was as if I had been abducted by aliens who had taken me to their spaceship and shown me how the world was constructed. They showed me that everything that you have and use, including the movies you watch, is created purposefully. Everything is under precise control. And after showing me all of that, they returned me back to Earth. I have to live among my clueless peers with all that knowledge and be in complete shock.”
All movies have the symbol of my matrix which is a paradox. You, my readers, are the witnesses of my approach to everything. I assess everything from the contrary. Usually, people see a sci-fi movie, see some symbol, and draw it be- cause he is an artist, and this symbol inspired him. It works in the opposite way for me. As you all know very well, I am not a pro in sci-fi movies and don’t operate this way. I shared everything with you, my readers and you witnessed the entire story unveiling in front of your eyes. I was deciphering the twelve Zodiac signs in the first and second volumes of “Alternative History” and realized that each season has three months, and they make a triangle that rotates at different angles. When you rotate the triangle, it transforms into a different shape. First, I saw a tetrahedron, then I kept rotating it and saw a cube when I reached the correct angle.