Page 211

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 211

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that. People live in different frequencies, and some people have a twinkle, and some don’t. There are many variations and complex deviations.

Question: You mentioned a few times that it is important to apprehend new upcoming technologies in a non-consumer way. I thought that maybe new technologies would be related to medications or prayers besides physical advancements. What do you think?

You may also ask what color the time machine will be or if it will have flying cars. You may ask me what the equipment that cures cancer looks like. I will tell you this – everything will be technologically advanced, and many problems that humankind was dealing with before will disappear. It doesn’t matter what it will be called and what color it will be, you know? You are talking about mediation techniques, but you just want to dream about it. Maybe there will be some techniques and prayers. Maybe the religion will be modernized and reinforced in a new way. It is possible that it will happen through technology, music, and movies, you know? It is enough that the code is created and embedded when a person is on that particular frequency. This frequency will be incorporated everywhere now, you know?
I can tell you more. This is a hypothesis, just my contemplation about this subject. It would be the same if you said: “Alexandr, are there going to be sky- scrapers in St. Petersburg soon? Or not so soon? When you will live in Karelia, will you travel to St. Petersburg on a spaceship?” These would be very childish thoughts, you know. I don’t go that far. I am still holding on to the main core, so to speak. We have a core, a base and foundation. We have the first and the second volumes of “Alternative History.” We can fantasize and dream about the future but we have to base it off the matrix that we continue. The puzzles and mosaics that I gather. Everything must be based on the first and the second volumes of the book.
We are at the stage of understanding that the most recent insight that the system gave to me is that it is a system of artificial intelligence. All right, now I know that I live in artificial intelligence. Next, I realized that there would be an “end of the world.” I am a future God, and there was a God before me who created his own matrix, and He is the matrix himself. So we understand that there is a matrix inside of the matrix, like a virtual world inside the virtual world,