Page 218

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 218

Post by Alexandr Korol »

“herd”. You avoid everything that is made for the herd of sheep. You don’t follow it. For some reason you all want to be like other people. Be a normal person. No one can make you evil or sinful. You are a creator of your life, as they say. When you are in your “cosmos”, in your new matrix, you enjoy it. You go to the old matrix because your job is there or your friends, or something else. So what do you do? You have to arrange everything very carefully and not cut ties. While you live in the old matrix, create a new environment in the new one. Create a hobby or a job that brings you income in the new matrix. When you ensure that you have income in the new matrix, you can quit your old job. You can also look for new employment when you are on the frequency of “cosmos” The new matrix has everything, including people, business, and occupation. Just make the choice not with your mind but with your heart, do you understand? Then, everything that surrounds you will be something that you choose with your heart and soul: a place where you live, your clothes, and people. When you surround yourself with a new environment, you don’t have to return to the old society. Old society is what you chose when you were on the rhythm of the mind. When you live according to the guidance of your mind, you must convert things that you had in the old matrix to a new one. Things that you can’t convert can be replaced, and you can find alternatives, you know? Some of my friends are in the new matrix, and some are still in the old. Sometimes, I have to slap some of my friends in the head to remind them not to sink into old society.
What do I have in the old world? Nothing much, really. My book and my career as a writer belonged to a new world from the start. That’s why my writing inspiration is endless and eternal. So, there are two worlds, you see? It is easier to separate them as a world of the mind and a world of the heart. It is more understandable. You don’t have to overcomplicate it with the concept of matrices. This is what I have always been writing about, and I hope you remember it.

Question: The matrix and aliens give us all innovations, is it correct? So we don’t make any discoveries ourselves. If a scientist makes a discovery in physics, it means that due to his lifelong experience of studying physics he advanced himself enough to synchronize his code to the matrix. Therefore, he became a part of the matrix and the system uses him to reveal the knowledge in the language of physics. Same with music and musicians. Is that true?