Page 224

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 224

Post by Alexandr Korol »

who can intervene with the past and to what extent. Who has the authority? It is possible that only those who have power are able to do it. A random person can’t do it. This is not a cell phone app or some tech time machine device. You know what else is interesting? Many movies show various technologies. They show an alternative to time travel. It is when someone processes a person, lives his life, and then returns back. It is also possible that someone can live our lives here instead of us. Maybe future technologies will allow a person to enter me, for example, and I will become his dummy. Similar to the Spirit descending on me for periods of time, and someday He will completely take over me. Big Alexander said that the Spirit would take over me, and it wouldn’t be me anymore but someone from the future who uses my body and image. This is quite possible, you see? Maybe this is how Spirit works. I also had an interesting theory about corrections made from the future in the present time. There are people who are “extras”. It is irrelevant if they are killed or somehow disappear because their existence doesn’t make any difference to global events. And there are people who can’t be touched because they are important components of the world theater. These people are protected by guardian angels, and they are safe from any danger. Do you understand? They are an essential part of the chain of events and can’t be taken out of the equation. Therefore, nothing can ever happen to me. If something happens to me, then it is a part of history that has already taken place and is inevitable because I am a part of the essential chain of events. I am a crucial part of the future and a cause of certain events. Therefore, I can’t be touched. So, there are things that can be changed and things that are constant. Also, there are circumstances that can be intervened with and some conditions that are off-limits. So, “They” are trying to intervene where it is possible. Do you understand? As if there are certain things that can’t be corrected and some are flexible. Another question is how it is determined. I have a theory that it depends on the cyclicity of things. Cyclical things that exist in the future, past, and present cannot be changed or touched in any way. Things that are not cyclical and do not exist in the future, past, and present can be corrected because they have already been erased in the future or don’t exist in the past. Therefore, if this thing is destroyed here, then it has no overall impact as if it doesn’t alter the future and the past. Do you see my logic? This is a great theory. Potentially, other authors have written about it before, but I don’t know. I am happy that