Page 90

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 90

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I have a very specific approach to religion, and I am an Orthodox person, but I don’t have any bad unconscious fanaticism attached to this. That is, I will not be baptized before I enter the temple or leave it. This might sound rude. For some, it will seem very rude, but it’s not rude; it’s actually me who will sober you up. Are you with me? A person is a sinful fool who baptizes himself without understanding what he is doing. He does not feel a damn thing, and it looks ridiculous. A true believer wouldn’t do anything this stupid. Are you with me? Everyone has their own confessor at the church where they practice their faith. An Orthodox church, for example. And the priest is their spiritual father.

But I don’t see it that way. For me, The confessor needs to be someone with whom I feel comfortable sharing deeply personal issues. It’s the kind of relationship that everyone could benefit from in support of their faith and their soul. It could be a completely private relationship. You would not talk about beer and soccer. No, this relationship would be a place to get deep and spiritual. Are you with me? To talk heart to heart. It’s like a technique. If you have a person with whom you can talk to in this way, then your focus will not be on the mind but on the heart, enabling you to speak openly and honestly. This has always been an important part of my practice. But now my situation is slightly different. Now, I am a confessor, which means that twenty-four hours a day, I talk on a frequency where the mind is still, straight from the heart, with people who turn to me or whom I come across in my life. Thanks to this, I feed this state of “heart to heart.” And if I do not talk to people in this way, then my heart and soul will be lost, and the focus of attention will return to my mind. Are you with me? And that’s what Liubov said to me when I met her for the second time.

I told you that I saw my future, but only up until the age of twenty-three. But Big Alexander said that I would not die; I would just be different after twenty-three years. Quite different, and therefore, I did not see it coming. And since then, how things have changed. My old life has completely collapsed. And this is when you become completely different when everything changes. Let me explain. You are inside your body. You have principles, stereotypes, desires, a particular soul, and consciousness. And then it’s as if you disappeared, and something else moves into you, a completely different person with a completely different