Page 91

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 91

Post by Alexandr Korol »

set of qualities. But your memory remains. In the past, you were angry and did not like mushrooms or shrimp, but now you are generally super kind and love mushrooms and shrimp. And people, the environment, your perception of everything, has changed. It’s like you’ve died and been reborn. And I have had this many times. And now it’s happened to me again. The past is like a dream. And from the outside, people may not notice. No matter how much it changes. Imagine that your soul disappears, and mine moves in. I will bathe differently, go to bed differently, eat differently, and react differently to relatives and friends. I would have a different attitude toward work, and maybe I’ll quit it altogether because I don’t like this kind of work. But I’ll be in your body, and all your friends will still look at you and think that it’s you, but it’s not you. Your soul is gone; I’m in your body. And suddenly, I began to be friends with those who were not my friends before. And to those with whom you were friends, I would tell them to get lost. Here’s how the changes take place. This is how it looks.

I want to explain in more detail who “They” are. For some reason, I can’t hear the voice right now. Unless I focus intently on them, it’s impossible for me to feel their voice right away. I remember when I was a boy, I watched this movie from the Marvel series, “Venom.” This guy hears this entity and talks to it. It’s similar with me, but his entity interrupts him and does what it wants, whereas mine can’t do anything; only I can take action.

I start talking with “Them” only when I tune in. It’s like some kind of thought that communicates with me. The feeling now is just the same as it was ten years ago, that there are a lot of them. Not one. And now I’m starting to tune in to them. And you might ask me, “Alex, tell me, should I do this or that?” And I can’t answer myself. But I can ask “Them,” and “they” will answer me:

– Alex, you know that you shouldn’t tell.

And I would argue with Them:

– Well, he asks.
– Well, you don’t have to say anything.