Page 226

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 226

Post by Alexandr Korol »

we are the ones we have been waiting for. We have the information we have been looking for. We are creating the books we were looking for.

Question: To find a way to influence a person, one must find a connection with him within the dispersed matrix and localize the target as a piece of the puzzle. Now, you make a connection, and both of you are part of the large matrix. You focus your attention on a targeted person and interact with him. When you change something in your matrix, the changes will reflect on the other person as well. Do I understand the concept correctly?

This is an outdated version. I wrote about it before, and you rephrased it. This is the same as what I described as the chakra’s connection. What do I have to do to activate a chakra in another person? I can’t do anything if we are on different frequencies. I have to create a neutral frequency and make him connect to it. We both connect to a new, neutral frequency, and everything that I feel, he feels, too. However, I feel that this is a dated method. It works, but it is primitive and not convenient, like getting water from a well using a bucket. I used to practice it when I was very young. Now, it is a kindergarten level for me. What if a person is located in a different part of the world? You need to connect with him without distracting or bothering him. The goal is to connect with him without direct contact and communication. There should be a more advanced way of doing it. It might work as a “virus” or some connecting keyword like in the movie “Hypnotic”. I think it should be simple and powerful, as they show in sci-fi movies. You described an old approach, which makes sense. It is logical when a person is connected to one field of consciousness as if he is a part of a chain. If you take him out of the chain and make him a gear of another chain that I created and control, he will be influenced by the field of my frequency. He will be under the influence of the energy of my Spirit and will have the same likes and dislikes as mine.

However, this is not the point. We are talking about scaling. This is what I am working on. The Spirit told me about it through Big Alexander in 2010 when He told me that it would be possible to influence large amounts of people and crowds. How is it possible? It would be possible if you captured the source they