Page 227

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 227

Post by Alexandr Korol »

are connected to. Do you understand? For example, there are a number of people who watch stand-up comedies. Let’sLet’s call it frequency number five. There is a group of people connected to the frequency number five. In order to steer their attention from the source they are focused on, I have to become a new source. Then, I can control their attention. I must influence not one person, Pete, but seven million of Pete’s connected to one source of energy. Do you understand? How can I do it? How can I capture and take over the source? May- be connect to that frequency and become one of them first? Then, they move to the top and prevail over everyone because every group is built on the principle of a pyramid. Every group consists of categories. There is one primary element, then others under the main, and many small elements down the ladder. Maybe I need to “seize” the top of the pyramid to influence everyone who is connected to that main element. It is a possibility. This approach presumes domination over people who have primary roles in the group. If I have authority over top leaders, then the influence will spread throughout the entire conglomeration because everyone else is connected to them. This is the plan. But do I have to have direct contact with the primary master or not? In the books and movies, wizards do it in a contactless way. So, what approach should I apply? For example, imagine Peter. I tell Peter to listen to Thom York and wear my cross pendant, and when he does it, I can influence him because he is on my frequency now. But when Peter turned into my frequency, he left his spot in the other world, and another person will fill in his place. Do you see? The structure of the pyramid will stay the same. Peter will fill a spot in my world, and someone else will take his place in his world. Do you understand? The structure remains intact. It means that the target should be the source. Who is the source? It is necessary to figure out who is at the top of the pyramid. This is a fascinating journey. My assignment is to find sources and roots of origin. I need to detect the leaders who exist here and influence large groups of people. I have to prevail over them and capture the light of people.

Question: If we live in virtual reality and there is a Creator who lives beyond it and rules our world. Does he rule eternally? Is there a limit to this reality? Will an invention of a biorobot or superhuman based on your matrix become a sign to exit this virtual reality, or will we enter a new virtual reality?