Page 231

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 231

Post by Alexandr Korol »

scribed in the first and second volumes of “Alternative History.” I called it layering, and this phenomenon is related to deciphering the matrix. Why don’t most people see it and can’t decipher it? Because they look at it from a plane and as if it is a plane. This is very important. This is a key to understanding the structure of the world and everything around us.

What do we have to understand? There are different perception angles, and people can’t comprehend them. I spoke about this matter a long time ago when I showed the cylinder with dots and trajectories of the light. I hope you remember that research. Imagine that we are photographers. We arrange a composition of five Coca-Cola bottles in one line on the table. If you look straight at the composition, you will see all Coca-Cola bottles lined up left to right in front of you. If you stand on the left, you will only see one bottle. One bottle will cover the rest of the bottles from your view. Do you understand? You must comprehend it. Everything looks different from different points of view. You see five bottles from one angle and one bottle from another. You can’t say: “Hey, you told us there are five bottles, but we only see one.” I am telling you that one package has one bottle and another has five, you know? There are other ways to arrange these bottles. If you look at them from above, you will see a completely different perspective. These angles of perspective are essential, and the most important task is to find the correct angle. The Spirit told me: “Find the right angle.” The right angle is the crucial element. People are looking at things very flatly. When they look at the cube, they think it has six faces. All right, it has six. However, when you rotate it and look at the cube from other angles, you see a certain side, and from an angle of a new plane, the cube looks like a different geometrical shape. Do you realize that this is the clue to deciphering the matrix? This is how I approached and solved it. What was next? I was researching the appearance of God and Mother of God on the faces of the matrix, and I demonstrated it in the images and icons. It is fascinating how the rotation of the matrix reveals infor- mation for us. This is the key.
  • Please read the Wikipedia article “Trimurti.”
I want to share with you an excerpt from a documentary: