Page 232

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 232

Post by Alexandr Korol »

“Trio and Trinity. Why did ancient civilizations of the world depict their patrons and mythological heroes as three entities? We can try to find an answer in studies about the Holy Trinity and the heavenly world of Amitabha Buddha, also known as Western Pureland. Amitabha was described in ancient times as a for- mer king who had denounced his throne. He then resolved to become a Buddha and to create a “Buddha Land,” a realm existing outside of the ordinary reality of time and space. Amitabha Buddha will personally visit you on your deathbed and will accompany you to the heavenly world. Amitabha Buddha has two assistant bodhisattvas. When you see the Amitabha Triad, you realize that you have help and guidance. The last moments of life are very important in Buddhism. These three entities are a great example of the power of the Trinity embodied in the sacred teachings. They help you to reach the highest level of consciousness. Does the Western Pureland ensure the state of pure consciousness as people believe? Where does the Holy Trinity accompany a dying person to – heavens or extraterrestrial worlds? We can look for an answer in the descriptions of the spiritual, heavenly world. Amitabha Buddha says that the spiritual heaven is inhabited by Gods and Goddesses who will give you knowledge and information. The land is made of gold there. You can see the entire Universe and travel every- where you wish. Was the legend of Amitabha Buddha a myth? Was he an alien who reached the next level of enlightenment and visited the Earth to help others to do it as well?”

I have a very strange thought. I thought that since I realized that I don’t belong to myself, I have certain advantages. Certainly, I can do things when I am not occupied with my main goal. I can take breaks and do some things that don’t shut me down. I allow myself to travel, eat, and drink. I can do everything, but when my bosses need me, what do I do? I make myself available without any excuses. Everything becomes irrelevant, and I go straight to my writing. I have always been like this. I have a respectful fear of this power that I feel and acknowledge. That’s why I am always alert and listen to the messages. I obey the power and don’t let my wishes and desires steer me away. This is what gives me my awareness. If I didn’t have the discernment that there is a higher guidance, I would be a selfish person like most people. Maybe this is the key to everything. Maybe a selfish, obnoxious, and supercilious person who doesn’t know what