Page 233

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 233

Post by Alexandr Korol »

is good and what is bad simply doesn’t believe in God and Higher Guidance. He can’t hear, see, and feel. Therefore, he doesn’t believe in the Divine Power and Nature. That’s it. His connection with the Divine is broken. Another interesting thing I observed was when my friend told me that he had the same situation we discussed. He feels the same way about me. When he is in contact with me, he is in the “cosmos,” and all things in his life are great, and life is good in general. He is in a great mood, and everything is awesome. As soon as he disconnects from me, he gets swayed somewhere else. It happens unnoticeably. I have people in my life who always kept in touch with me and were conscious of our connection. They would reach out from time to time and tell me about events in their lives and ask about me. With friends like this, we always stayed connected and shared stories and opinions. We supported each other and gave advice when necessary. We had a heart-to-heart connection, and people were open when they spoke to me. There were times when a friend or a work associate would hide something from me or avoid sharing something one or two times. I know why it happens. They know what the Spirit in me supports and what not. When they do something that the Spirit disapproves of, such as some actions or connections with wicked people, they try to hide it from me. Do you understand? For example, my friend would hang out with some disgraceful people and do recreational drugs. Or my assistant would spend time idle-talking and bouncing between random relationships. They sway away from me and disconnect from me as a source be- cause I am the channel of connection to the main source. They disconnect from the source of light and connect to the course of sin. Other thoughts and feelings take over them. They are not conducted by the feelings that lead towards aware- ness and clarity. On the contrary – they are led by sins, selfishness, dishonesty, and false feelings of self-greatness. They forget about God and the Higher Powers. This is how I see it. Now, I think that the illusion that people need freedom and individuality is Satan’s trap. People don’t like this concept, and they tend to think that personal autonomy and full independence are good. However, we see that the “American Dream” about personal freedom led to what is happening to the world now. There is so much sin in the world. People need a shepherd who guides them. They have to follow a leader, and then they will feel balance and harmony. There must be a source, and people must be connected to it. If they are disconnected from the source, they have thoughts like: “Why would I have to