Page 239

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 239

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It is fifteen minutes ahead or behind. I have the same. Also, when I contact the “higher-ups” I have a streak of elevated blood pressure. When I communicate with another plane, not from our reality, I feel really cold, almost freezing. Even later, in the sauna, I can’t warm myself up and my body is icy cold.
– I understand what you are talking about. Temperature is also a velocity the same as rhythm and time. Turns out that we live in the world that people see and it ranges from 200 to 500 GHz. Other worlds you go in are outside of this zone and in some cases there are vibrations where people don’t exist. It is a different projection of light, which is a frequency lower than 200 GHz, for example. That’s why you were cold, because the velocity of temperature was different there too.
– Correct, this is precisely true.

Next I told him that I felt transformations and changes in my mental and physical conditions while writing my books. Big Alexander told me very bizarre things that I hadn’t mentioned before. I hadn’t talked about them before be- cause I hadn’t paid attention to them and I didn’t know how to explain them. Every time we talked he said: “We are ahead of time. We are moving faster again. We are a month ahead of time. We are a year ahead. We are ahead of time”.
I didn’t pay attention because I didn’t understand. Now he told me again that we were ‘eight months ahead of time’. He implied that I had shifted again and that those who were chasing me or him were late. He said: “They are behind us again. We are here and they are there. Who is he talking about? Some aliens from the future? Are they trying to catch me and they can’t because I’m moving and advancing?
I will explain it now. There is a multiverse. There are different versions of me. It may be difficult to understand with the human mind, but I hope you will. There are different versions of us at different times. Not everyone, but some people. There is a calendar, but there are also different times. When aliens visit here, they travel in time, but they catch a different, old version of me. I have already moved to another time. Just now. So they can’t find me again. Do you under- stand? Now I realise that there is another ‘me’ and I switch between different versions of myself. There is me who lives in another dimension and I have different wishes and ideas there. There is a kind multiverse where I am kind and everyone around me is kind. There are different values and ways of life.