Page 93

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 93

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Well, let’s say I get a Nobel Prize or something similar! Who knows, but the fact is that in one way or another, I will be recognized. That’s what he meant when he said, “They would either attach an apron or a sword to you.” Someone will pat me on the shoulder and say, “Hey, Alex, respect to you.” And I’m like, “Phew. At least you appreciate it somehow.” Whoever needs it will find out about it. And I can be sure of that. It would be the same if you invented something unique and were wondering whether it would only reach a few people and die in vain. And I would say, “No, Don’t worry. Your invention will be known, and people will learn about it. Don’t worry”. That’s what I was talking about.

When I drew the matrix, Big Alexander said, “Jesus did not go this way with his disciples, but you did.” But what did he mean? First of all, I didn’t turn on my mind; I experienced certain feelings. But I didn’t have any doubts or thoughts at all. And my first instinct was that I was “Jesus.” But, if my mind had turned on, I would have had doubts. And then I would have asked him:

– Who am I?
– Alex, you know who you are. Are you kidding? You know who you are. You’re being silly now.

That’s what he told me. I believed that I was some kind of chosen one; I don’t know what to call it in our time. But that’s what it felt like. And you understand the time we live in and the kinds of people who are around. When you live among such people, it makes it hard to believe, but I still have to find a way to believe completely, you know? Here’s the process I’m going through. Also, when I talked with the Mystic-old man, I asked:

– Who am I?
– Alex, I know who you are, but I can’t tell you.

And when he reacted like that, I had the same feeling, the feeling that I was a chosen one. And, of course, I understood that it is one of the rules. The Mystic-old man, all the real “psychics,” are all connected to the same source, and therefore, if it is not time for you to know something, no matter who