Page 252

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 252

Post by Alexandr Korol »

They don’t have attachments and social connections. They still make friends and don’t have habits and dependencies. So there should be no social media at all. They don’t need to show anything to anyone. This world is bad. If you take photos, you can keep them in an album or some online platform to store photos or share them with your family. Or just keep them in the folders on your computer. This is what the new multiverse tells me. All the films and shows should be old, before 2000 or 2005. They can be different genres, but kind. Movies made before 2000 have such a code of kindness. Action films from the 90s were so much kinder than recent family films. This is a paradox: a new family film now on Apple TV or Netflix has more coldness and darkness than, say, a 1999 action film. Also, in the new world, you have to avoid shopping malls and posh places. I remember that. I used to have this place where I hid from everyone. It was my place of power – the cafe “Leonardo” on Rubinstein Street. There are other shops there instead. Society took over. The owner, Sergey, was a very cool guy. His wife worked there too. I have been coming to this cafe every day since 2008 or 2009. They told me something interesting. They said: “Alexandr, you know, in our previous restaurant we had a regular who became a big star, an actor. Now we see you sitting here writing and you will be a star too. We are watching you as a star in the making”. They told me that, so imagine how long they watched me there. They watched me for ten years and they saw who I was, who I met and who I became. So I had special places like that. I was walking and looking for elements like that to anchor me in this new world. Now I am back in this world and I am looking at it very maturely. Why did I leave in the first place, or was I pulled out of that world? I am now paving the way into this world. One of the clues is that cafes should not be trendy and should not be chains. Bloggers and influencers shouldn’t go there. It should be a place where the owner works almost every day. A family business. That is why I used to come to such places. The cafe has to be simple, not posh. Trendy people would never go to such a place. My friend always refused to go there because it was not trendy. He loved posh places and only went to new places where you could meet influencers. But I liked coming to the Leonardo cafe. My friend would come for half an hour and then leave because there was no content for Instagram and the visitors were not posh. But some people remember how we used to meet there. So I always had some bizarre places where I knew the owner who worked there. These are very