Page 258

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 258

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and on one of those days I met a friend. This is the same person with whom I discussed the “cosmos” and told him everything I felt and saw. I told him that I felt very strange. Sometimes the feeling was so strong that you almost lost the grip of the earth beneath your feet. It is almost frightening and you hold your breath when you feel you are rising. So my friend and I discussed the subject of time. When I am in the “cosmos” and concentrate on it more, I have visions and deep insights. I start to see how time works. I see the true nature and depth of things. My friend and I began to recall some strange and paradoxical moments I had experienced throughout my life. We compared these experiences with the concept of time. I have mentioned this before and I will explain it again in chronological order. When I was young, I could sit and write in a very concentrated state of mind, as if I were connected to something. I didn’t do anything specific about it; I’ve always been like that since I was a little child. So when I write, something happens, and if I have tea or orange juice on the table next to me, or some food, it changes the taste. It is a mystical and extraordinary thing. How is this possible? I don’t know. Nobody has taught me how to do it. I don’t believe in esotericism. I would consider myself more of a scientist if we had to categorise my work according to the human understanding of things. If we think that way, we can say that many scientists see themselves as particles of something substantial. So I can rely on my studies and discoveries as the basis for understanding the world and who we all are. In fact, I am a human being and one of the biological species in the human understanding. But that is all right.

So my friend and I sat down and talked about time. I told him that there is a “cosmos” where I go from time to time, but it is different every time. There are times when time goes very fast in the “cosmos”, and sometimes time is slow. What causes the difference? What am I doing differently? I had this vision that there is a habitual world – it is a middle world. And there is another world which is... This world is within me. There is an outer world and there is something else. How can I explain it? Imagine a circle and a circle. A circle is the rotation of the circle on itself, like lights going round and round. This circle is the size of a mobile phone, for example. Imagine this circle as the time and space in which I live as a human being. But this circle is made up of many small circles within it, you see? The most fascinating thing is that this first circle, the size of a