Page 268

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 268

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I haven’t delved into them yet, just... I just made a record of the chronology of the process: first I studied time, then multiverses and the principle of how they work. From there I started looking for paradigms in real life to explain to you what they are. Where did that lead me? Back to the matrix to complete it physically. So, from December until now, these are the bones of the third volume of the “Alternative History” book. This will be the end of the book as I work on it. All the mysteries will be solved in practice. Right now we are tracing a path where we will later pave a road. This is very cool. There is more. I will give them to you all at once, randomly. I am not even going to tie it all together.
When I got into the frequency of Heaven I thought: “I really want to write about these magical paradoxes. Should I write a book about it?” Then I realised that I had already done that, can you imagine? It is my book “Paradox”. You see, I came to a time when my book “Paradox” was not yet written. I feel exactly the same way I felt when I wanted to write “Paradox”. I realised that “Paradox” was written about this world. Is it a paradox? Yes, it is a paradox. This is how I travel between different worlds. So amusing.
Can you believe that my book “Alternative History” was written by another me from another time? Do you know why it is unreadable and “invisible” to hu- mans? For example, the code of the book is 577, but the code of the time we live in now is 500. We have to get to the level of 577 and then people will see it. Of course I can change the format of the file, because we live in a system. I can change it to 500 or 450 or even to a much lower level, say 300. I can rewrite it in a less sophisticated way, but why? People won’t understand it anyway. But they will see it. I wrote it in the future for the future, but people aren’t there yet. The book is not even loaded, and the file is unreadable. I mean the people. This is also very interesting. What do I see next? When I was in “heaven”, I found a place that belonged to this frequency. So, you know, people who are not in “heaven” will never go there. This is what I wrote about in my book “Paradox”, the very first one. There are buildings that belong to different worlds. They can be on the same boulevard. One café is on the frequency of Heaven, another is on the frequency of the Middle World, and the third belongs to Hell. You will never think of going to a café in Heaven if you are not in that world. People who live in Heaven go to that café. When I was on the frequency of Heaven, I saw highlight- ed elements of that world. There are places and people. It is a very cool place,