Page 270

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 270

Post by Alexandr Korol »

world. You use elements to move from one world to another. For example, if I take photos while I am in Heaven and post them online, only people who are in Heaven will be attracted to me. By the way, please note that I do not specify the social media platform. This is also important. So if I post a photo, only people on the same frequency will see it. Others won’t pay attention and won’t notice me, so I won’t be in contact with people outside my world. If I am in Heaven, but my photos online are from Hell, then people from Hell will be drawn to me, and if I respond to them, I will get into their world because they will pull me through that window. You have to “close” these windows, do you understand? It turns out that as I travelled through the worlds I collected elements that anchored me to certain frequencies. Those elements lock you into the worlds and those worlds will pull you back in. How do you get anchored? With people, with clothes, with a place where you live and many other elements. That’s why people sometimes want to cut ties when their lives change. They move from one world to another and they want to get rid of everything that has to do with their old life. They want to go forward and never go back. That is how it works. As I understand it, I have to travel through all the worlds. The frequency of ‘heaven’ is beautiful, but not necessarily suitable for living. I will tell you more about this. There are nuances. Heaven is great, but there is also a “corridor”, a frequency between worlds. Here is another thing. The icon of the Last Judgement shows different circles that people end up in. These circles are worlds that I am describing. The main God has access to all worlds. Very interesting. I understand the responsibility I have. I know I have to watch so many documentaries and films, do deep re- search and study, find and collect examples and paradigms about time and multiverses. I need to do extensive research in preparation for an explanation of the unique information that will be in the third volume of my book.

I will talk more about the frequency of Heaven. I spoke about it a long time ago and called it frequency 4:4:4. Do you know why people don’t stay there and leave? I even described the circumstances. You see, I have different personalities in different worlds. That’s why I said goodbye to you; that personality was leaving. It was leaving forever and I was saying goodbye. Another personality would come in its place. Some things might stay and some might go, but the angle of perception changes. A person called Alex, who was in Heaven, would